InnReg Helps Fintech Innovators Succeed in Regulated Markets
Are you working with innovative and promising fintech businesses that are just starting or are in transformation mode?
Is someone you know launching the next unicorn to disrupt the financial industry?
Do you want to help them succeed?
If you believe they might need to figure out or improve their regulatory compliance, refer them to InnReg.
Fintech startups are our specialty - we help founders develop innovative products and services, while meeting all regulatory compliance requirements.
Our partners know our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. That’s why they happily refer their own clients to us.
We work with the following types of partners to help their clients launch and grow:
- Law Firms
- Startup Incubators
- Co-Working Spaces
- Management Consultants
- Digital Marketing Agencies
- Software Developers
- System Integrators, and more
Introduce your client to us and we will create a win-win-win arrangement: you, your client, and InnReg all benefit. Full partnership terms are available upon request.
Would you like to become a partner?
There are no catches or hidden obligations.
Startup Outsourced Compliance Services
- Executive level: Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Manager level: staff to support in-house CCO
- Fully managed: complete team provides compliance department in-a-box
- Efficient regulatory setup
- Maximized features and functionality
- Optimized for revenue and growth
- Identify incremental opportunities
- Analyze costs/benefits of becoming a regulated entity
Compliance Program Workflow Design
- User-facing flows (account applications, information gathering, funds transfers)
- Third party onboarding and due diligence (affiliates, lead generators, referring agents)
- Back office operations (application decisioning, payments processing, data management)
- AML and fraud prevention
- Preparatory review of regulatory structure
- Preparatory review of regulatory agency requirements (e.g., SEC, FINRA, CFTC, NFA, CFPB)
- Manage due diligence meetings and respond to records requests
- Ongoing compliance support for changing regulatory requirements
- Processes and safeguards
- Best practices based on regulatory feedback
- Due diligence
- Vendor performance monitoring
Would you like to learn more about how InnReg can support your clients?